https://www.dalalalhasan.com/ (hereinafter, the Website) is a website owned by DALAL ALHASAN, hereinafter THE OWNER, with CIF / NIF No.: Y4493047B and registered office at: C/ Jorge Juan 43 duplicado, 4a - 28001, Madrid.
The access, reproduction and use of the services of the Web requires the prior acceptance of the current Conditions of Use at any time; THE OWNER reserves the right to modify said Conditions when it deems appropriate, by publishing the new text on the Web.
It is the responsibility of the user to know the Conditions of Use before accessing the products and services of the Web; In case of not being satisfied with them, we beg you, refrain from using it.
The Web is a work composed of various integrated and inseparable elements (text, illustrations, photographs, animated images, videos, computer programs, including html codes of the website, etc.), whose Intellectual Property corresponds to THE OWNER, except with regard to those materials obtained under license from third parties.
THE OWNER and its licensors retain at all times the Intellectual Property on the Web and on the different elements that compose it, individually considered, in all the copies made (whatever the medium to which they are incorporated), granting on them only the rights of use that are described below. Any right that is not expressly assigned is understood to be reserved.
In addition to the above, THE OWNER is responsible for the selection, design of the structure and layout of the contents of the Website, as well as who has taken the initiative and assumed the risk of making substantial investments aimed at obtaining, digitizing and presenting of the same, corresponding, therefore, the protection that Article 12 and Title VIII of Book II of the Intellectual Property Law may grant on the website, considered as a database.
THE OWNER is also the sole owner of the graphic design and image of the Web, reserving the pertinent legal actions that may correspond against the persons who perform imitations or unfair uses thereof.
WEB CONTENTS AND DOWNLOADS. USES PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED.
It is allowed:
- Web browsing, that is, access and display of the same in a device, being authorized any temporary or accessory reproduction, provided that it is not voluntary and forms an integral and essential part of the technology transmission process. Browsing certain sections of the Web requires prior registration.
- Benefit (after registration) of the services and advantages provided by THE OWNER through the Website to its users, under the conditions expressly indicated in the different sections.
It is strictly prohibited:
- Any operations regarding the Web, its contents, downloaded products and copies of all of them that are contrary to the Law, good customs and good faith.
- Any use outside the personal and private sphere, especially those that have commercial or profesional purposes, including the sending of advertising or messages and the collection and processing of data from third parties.
- Any type of extraction, public communication and / or transmission, total or partial, by any means, outside the private scope of permitted use and, especially, its incorporation to any other work, including web pages, collections or databases. The publication in media of the materials susceptible to
downloading the Press Room section is exempt from this prohibition.
- The removal, concealment or falsification of notices and warnings about the Intellectual or Industrial Property of the Web or any of the products provided through it.
- The operations and activities expressly prohibited in any other sections of these General Conditions and, in general, any that may prejudice the normal functioning of the Website, to other users or to any third party.
LINKS TO THE WEB
It is authorized the establishment of links and hyperlinks to the Web from other pages or websites, provided that they are not made in a way that harms the public and brand image of THE OWNER, the Web or any of the people and products to which reference is made in it. In the establishment of links to the Web, the use of techniques that imply confusion over the identity and ownership of the contents, such as framing or others, is expressly prohibited
Is prohibited the establishment of links from websites or pages whose contents promote or advocate, directly or indirectly, any type of violence, discrimination, pornography or illegal activity. Likewise, the establishment of links for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
In the creation of the links is expressly forbidden the use of elements extracted from the Web, without the prior and express consent of THE OWNER.
Under no circumstances may links to the Website from third party websites or websites imply relations between THE OWNER and their owners, nor does it imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by THE OWNER about them, so THE OWNER does not will be responsible at all regarding its content and lawfulness.
CONTENTS AND USER BEHAVIOUR
As a client or user of the Website, you agree to make appropriate use of the content and services offered through it and not to use them to:
1. Engage in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
2. Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature that advocates terrorism or violates human rights.
3. Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of THE OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
4. Disseminate contents that attempt against the image and reputation of THE OWNER or third parties.
5. Attempt against the rights of Intellectual Property, Industrial, image, honor or others that correspond to THE OWNER or third parties.THE OWNER will have full freedom of decision on whether the collaborations and messages are finally published on the Web or not, being entitled to withdraw them when deemed appropriate
Make a purchase on our website is the simplest!
Browse our page and see adding to the cart those products you want to buy, in the measures that adapt to your needs.
You need to register to make the purchase, your shipping and billing information will be saved for future purchases. We do not keep your bank details or have access to them, regardless of the payment method you choose to finalize your purchase.
Once you have all the products you want to buy in the cart you can enter the promotional code to get your discount if you have it or tell us some details for your purchase in a note, such as the preferred time slot for product delivery.
To complete the purchase we give you the option to make the payment through PayPal (remember that although you do not have an account in PayPal, now this platform allows you to make the payment with your credit card without having to register).
If you have chosen the option to Finish my purchase with PayPal, you will be redirected to your website so you can pay through your PayPal account or by credit card. You just have to follow the instructions on the page to complete the purchase process.
You must fill in all the requested information, paying special attention to the delivery address and the contact telephone number, essential information for sending your order.
Finally you must fill in your credit card information to make the payment and, in case it is different from the shipping address, indicate a billing address.
Check that all the details of your order are correct and confirm it. We will send you a confirmation email where you can see the details of your purchase, keep the order number for future inquiries. If you detect any fault you can contact us at email@example.com.
Once the order has left our stores, we will send you a new mail confirming the departure of your order in which we will indicate the tracking number of your shipment so you can know your status at all times.
In a few days you will have the order in your home!
What are the minimum requirements to buy in Dalal Alhasan?
- The minimum age of the buyer is 18 years.
- You must indicate a mobile phone, or in default, fixed, to be able to contact you if necessary.
- The delivery address must be complete and clear, so that our logistics service can deliver the order to your home without problems. If you need to be delivered in a certain time slot, or you will be absent for a while, indicate clearly in comments at the beginning of your purchase process and we will do everything possible to adjust to your needs.
- When paying by card, keep in mind that the card must be activated.
All prices of products indicated through the Website are expressed in Euros and include VAT and any other taxes that may apply. These prices, unless expressly stated otherwise, will not include shipping, handling, wrapping, shipping insurance or any other additional services and attachments to the product or service purchased. However, the shipping costs will be detailed before placing the order and must be accepted by the user before formalizing the purchase.
Therefore, at the moment of proceeding to the payment of the order, the total price thereof will be detailed, including the rates corresponding to the shipping costs.
Shipping costs are free for orders in Spain and Portugal and/or over 100 Euros of purchase.
The User must pay the amount corresponding to their order by Paypal debit card.
Once the order has been formalized, that is, after acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and payment of the order, DALAL ALHASAN will always send an email to the User confirming the details of the purchase made and the corresponding invoice or receipt.
Also, at that moment the purchase receipt corresponding to the purchase order will be available and can be viewed in the "My Account / My Purchases" section.
If at the time of payment there is an incident that prevents payment, the user will receive an automatic payment error message and your order will not be processed until the payment process is completed successfully.
Likewise, the User must notify DALAL ALHASAN of any undue or fraudulent charge on the card used for purchases or through the "contact" section of the Website, in the shortest possible time so that DALAL ALHASAN can take the necessary steps.
This merchant agrees not to allow any transaction that is illegal, or is considered by the credit card brands or the acquiring bank, that may or has the potential to damage the goodwill of the same or negatively influence them. The following activities are prohibited under the programs of the card brands: the sale or offer of a product or service that is not in full compliance with all laws applicable to the Buyer, Issuing Bank, Merchant, Card Holder, or cards
DALAL ALHASAN will make the shipments within a maximum period of between 3 and 15 working days but will always be ready before the purchase of the items in the product file and in the purchase process. The delivery of the order will be carried out according to the following guidelines:
- Sending email to notify the User of the status of your shipment.
- In the rest of the orders the User may assume some shipping costs
- The shipping rates vary depending on the country of destination: starting from 6,41€
The rates are applicable for all your purchases, regardless of the number of products that form your order and the weight. The more products your order contains, the lower the price of shipping costs for each item.
Each delivery is considered made from the moment in which the product is made available to the User.
For security reasons, DALAL ALHASAN will not send any order to military bases, nor will it accept any order when it is not possible to identify the recipient of the order and its address.
The customer has 14 calendar days from the receipt of the order to voluntarily withdraw their purchase, without any penalty and without giving reasons.
The purchase must be returned with all its products. In any case and for hygiene reasons, the returned products must be in perfect condition, unused, in their original packaging, with the seal and with all their accessories.
The client must assume the costs of the return shipping. Shipping will not be accepted under any circumstances.
The customer will be responsible for ensuring that both the product and its packaging arrive in perfect condition, being necessary to pack the articles in an appropriate manner, in order to avoid possible deterioration during transport
Once the return package is received, we will verify its status and at the moment we check that both the returned items, as well as possible accessories, samples, promotional gifts and documentation, are complete and in perfect condition, we will send the customer an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
The reimbursement of all payments received for the purchase, not including delivery costs, will be made within 14 calendar days following the withdrawal. The refund will be processed through the same means of payment used by the client for the initial transaction.
We reserve the right to withhold reimbursement until we have received the products or until the client has presented proof of the return of the same, depending on which condition is met first. We will not make the refund if the product has been used.
In the event that the customer receives a wrong product or in poor condition, or in case of loss or damage of products by the transport company, the customer may request its return and / or replacement, within 14 calendar days after to the delivery of it. In this case, we are committed to assume the costs of sending the return and we will pick up the defective product and / or return the missing product for another identical product at no additional cost to the customer.
(complete and send this form, only if you want to withdraw from the contract)
– To [here the trader's name, geographical address and, where available, his fax number and e-mail
address are to be inserted by the trader]:
– I/We hereby give notice that I/We withdraw from my/our contract of sale of the following goods/for the
provision of the following service.
– Ordered on/Received on.
– Name and Address of consumer(s).
– Date and Signature* of consumer(s).
*(Only if this form is notified on paper)
CHANGE AND RETURN POLICY
To request a product change, the customer must contact customer service within 14 calendar days after receiving the order.
For reasons of health and hygiene, products that have been unsealed or used after delivery will not be accepted, so they must be in perfect condition and under the same conditions in which they were received.
In case of returns, the shipping and collection costs will be borne by the customer. Shipping will not be accepted under any circumstances.
In the event that the product to be exchanged has a higher price than the one previously purchased, the customer must pay the difference in value. If, on the other hand, the new product has a lower price than the one previously purchased, the difference in the amount will not be returned in cash, but will be made in the form of a gift voucher to be used in your next purchase.
To manage any type of return or exchange of products purchased in https://www.dalalalhasan.com/ the customer mustcontact our Customer Service by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, whose schedule of attention to the public is of Monday thorw Friday 09:00 h – 17:00 h.
The customer must indicate the order number and we will tell you exactly all the steps to follow.
We also inform you that we will not accept changes or returns that have not been previously communicated through the indicated channels.
The customer can cancel the order without any charge and without giving any reason, should contact as soon as possible through the following email address: email@example.com.
If the order has not left our stores, we will cancel it without problem, but if the order is already on the way, we will have to wait to receive it back and once confirmed the receipt of the same, the amount of the product will be refunded less the expenses of Shipping and return will be carried in the same form of payment used in the purchase.
By making use of this web page, the processing of said information and data is consented and it is declared that all the information or data that you provide us are true and correspond to reality.
THE OWNER reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate on the Web, may change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it, as the way in which they appear presented or located.
Although THE OWNER will make its best efforts to keep the information contained in the Web updated and free of errors, does not offer any guarantee regarding its accuracy and updating.
Neither is it possible to obtain any result or specific purpose, so access to and use of the Website is the exclusive responsibility of the users and customers.
Powered by:Dalal Alhasan